We're so glad you're interested in enrolling your child at MBCS! Below you'll find the information needed to begin the application process. If you have any questions along the way, just let us know!
STEP ONE: Review the following documents.
STEP TWO: Fill out the related online form
(Electronic payment of applicable fees is required for completion of this step)
Click on one of the following--
- New Student for 2017-2018 (Spring)
- New Student for 2018-2019
- Returning Student for 2018-2019
- Little Ones Preschooler for Kindergarten for 2018-2019
STEP THREE: Complete enrollment forms in office*
*New families will be contacted to schedule an interview and school tour. After the interview is complete, you will be notified of your application status within 24 hours.
The following vital documents will be required to finalize your enrollment determination, and we'll be happy to clarify any requirements for you:
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Immunization Records (California Immunization Requirements)
- CA Report of Health Examination for School Entry (Kindergarten)
- Most recent report card (if applicable)
- Most recent Standardized Testing (if available)
If you have any questions regarding the application process, or if you would like to schedule a school tour in advance, please contact the school office at 831-899-2060.