STEP ONE: Review the following documents
STEP TWO: Click the applicable link below
(Electronic payment of fees is required to complete this step)
- *NOTE: We are currently unable to accept or process new Preschool applications for the fall. Families with elementary (Tk - 8) siblings should follow up with the office for earliest availability. Children who are 4 by September 1, 2022 are welcomed and urged to apply for the remaining spots in the Transitional Kindergarten on the elementary campus.
Once an application has been received, we will contact you to schedule a tour with our principal. In addition to the forms & vital documents listed below, please prepare copies of academic records, if available (report cards, standardized test scores, IEPs, etc.).
STEP THREE: Submit applicable forms to the office
- Enrollment Agreement (one per new family)
- Emergency/Medical Form (one per new TK-12th student)
- Preschool Admissions Agreement (annual per student)
- Registration Form (annual per family with financial details)
- Copy of Birth Certificate (once per student)
- Copy of Current/New Immunizations (State Immunizations and Guidelines)
- Health Examination (once upon TK or K entrance)
In addition to the enrollment forms and vital documents listed above, all of the following forms are required by the state of California before attending the day of Preschool:
- Physician's Report (must be completed prior to start date)
- Identification and Emergency
- Pre-Admission Health Form
- Consent for Medical Treatment
- Notice of Parents Rights
- Notice of Personal Rights
If you have any questions about the admissions process or your child's application, please contact the school office at 831-899-2060 x 0 and we will be happy to assist you.